Tuesday, May 17, 2011

NEW CHILDREN'S DESIGNS and a ROAD TRIP!!






So here are some of the latest in DRD Design fashions. Also my ETSY.com store has been updated and new listings have been posted. DRD DESIGNS IS GOING ON THE ROAD!! Leaving on June 30th. We are driving cross country with our designs...final destination..Venice Beach, California.... DRD's (my son) favorite place! In the meantime, if you don't see a size or style you want just send me an email chances are I have your size it's just not listed but in my bin for the upcoming shows!! Next one is May 21st!! Colonie Reformed Church on Sandcreek Road at the corner of Watervliet Shaker. Some new adult items too not shown above. Busy Busy sewing...hard to update this very often but I am trying so please keep following!!! Love to All who come here.

No comments:

Post a Comment