Wednesday, November 2, 2011

EXCITEMENT IS NOT THE WORD!! DRD DESIGNS IN THE NEWS!

Hey All, I hope after the length of time since my last post I still have some faithful followers!! I am feeling the best today that I have in probably a little more than a year. Every day of my life is surrounded by the sadness of losing my son. Well today I was interviewed by the Saratogian about my newly opened store...you got it DRD Designs!! It is located at 20 Washington Street, Suite 2, Ballston Spa, New York.  Right now I am only open weekends but will be extending hours soon. The paper interviewed me over the phone and I told them all about my amazing son and him being the inspiration to the jean designs now known as DRD (as you recall these are his initials). So look for me in the paper this Friday, November 4th. This is also what's known as First Friday in Ballston Spa where there are events and celebrations and music and discounts and all the stores stay open late. Come check it out you local people and the rest of you can check out my store website..its not fully finished but its a start..learn as you go type of thing..  drddesigns.vpweb.com.  Hugs to all. Peace Love and Rock n Roll folks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment