Sunday, April 24, 2011

NEW DESIGNS AND SHOWS SHOWS SHOWS!!

Many new designs in the making..all different shapes, sizes and styles. Custom orders are welcome..choose your theme and your colors..disney, goth, biker, bands..if you can think of it I can design it!! New photos on drddesigns.blogspot.com will be uploaded today!!

You will notice the new feature on my home page which indicates the shows I have coming up and the locations/dates/times available. Each will be updated with new info periodically. You can also feel free to email me with any questions. I have 5 shows currently lined up. Keeping busy is essential to my sanity. The past week has been an very hard one. I miss my son terribly and with his 6 month anniversary just passing days before yet another holiday without him is tearing me apart. So tomorrow..back to sewing..having our Easter dinner soon so will post the pics of new items created for the upcoming shows later on today. Please stop back!!! ALSO, visit my facebook Artist page D R D Designs aka Dillon R. Dziedzic Designs and LIKE the page for me!!! Thank you all. Happy Easter to you and yours. Happy Blogging too!

No comments:

Post a Comment