Thursday, June 2, 2011

FUN FUN IN THE SUN!! GET YOUR COOL ON!


Many new items are being hand designed this week and next for addition to the already great items made for the upcoming sale next Saturday, June 11th in Richfield Springs. I am making a little mini vacation out of it. Going up the night before....going out with a fellow seamstress who has fabulous shirts and scarfs etc to go with my bottoms!! RoseMari Brand..find her on facebook and she has a blog too!! So much love goes into these items...they are all unique and one of a kind. Orders can be placed to custom design..anything you want from Disney to military to goth to woodstock, favorite bands, causes (ie breast cancer, autism,) you come up with it and I will design it!! So get your COOL on and honor a memory at the same time. DRD Designs will also donate items for causes so let me know if you have something coming up. Thank you for following the blog. Enjoy the fresh air, sounds, sights and smells of summer weather. Be thankful for the little things.

5 comments:

  1. I love these! I'm sorry for your loss, but love the way the memory of your son lives on in your creations.

    I'm a new follower from our I Love Blogging Hop. I'd love it if you'd swing by A Helicopter Mom and follow back.

    Thanks! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss but love the designs. What a great way to keep him in your memory. Hiya I'm your newest follower from Alexa Hop. Please stop by A Little of This and a Little of That and follow back. (http://alittleoftheother.com)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing story you have! Thank you for sharing your beautiful creations!

    I am following you from the Alexa hop, thank you for joining! www.mooseandtater.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear of you loss. This is a great idea! Have you seen the purses made out of jeans? That would be pretty neat. Following you through the Alexa Hop. Sorry I am late but time got away from me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by from the Alexa hop. Have a good day!

    http://www.meldreamsoften.com/2011/06/monkey-girl-and-karate-master.html

    ReplyDelete