Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BUSY BUSY ME...LIKE A SPRING TIME BEE

HI ALL. Hope you are well. Just a quick update to let you know I am so busy sewing that I probably won't be able to post new photos until the end of the week when I am ready for the craft show on Saturday and then I can relax. Adding new children's items and have made some really cool teen jeans too!! Trying to please everyone!! Suggestions are welcome. CUSTOM ORDERS can be placed here!! Also items available on my etsy. Happy shopping and blogging!! More soon.

2 comments:

  1. We are both busy bees! :D Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a talent! When it is time to buy my kiddos some cute jeans I am definitely coming to vist you!
    Thanks for stopping by The Organic Blonde Facebook page.

    http://theorganicblonde.com

    ReplyDelete