Monday, March 7, 2011

COUNTDOWN TO CRAFT FAIR!! SEW SEW SEW...

HERE IS SOME KIDS STUFF.  MORE INFO BELOW PHOTOS
So I have been sewing my fingers off!!! I will be delighted when its Saturday, March 14th so I can sit on my butt all day and show people my items for sale. I will feel amazing if I sell even just one item. I am looking forward to this sale. I think it will be fun and if nothing else a learning process as this is my first craft fair so being a newbie I am hopeful I have not forgotten anything. I believe I am pretty prepared since I have a list of the following items to bring:  cash, cashbox, receipt book, pad for item stickers when purchased, bags, clothes hanger, sign for my business, business cards, tags for clothing with the DRD logo (peace sign of course), order forms, photo book of potential items to be made to order and a full length mirror. CHIME IN if you think of anything please leave me a comment.  Some of my items are for sale on ETSY.com under drddesigns as the store name. Requests can be made here as well. Thanks for looking!!! Become a follower...you never know what I might make next!

1 comment:

  1. Hey there you lovely lady! How did the show go for you today?

    ReplyDelete