Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ITEMS ARE FOR SALE...CUSTOM ORDER YOUR ITEM TO MATCH YOUR PERSONALITY

Hey All, This is a test to see if I have figured out how to change my font. Should be so simple right? Maybe for your average Joe but my name is Laurie so there goes that..lol. In any event I want you to all know that I do have items for sale on Etsy.com but you can also request an item here that you don't see on etsy and I will post it there. In addition, you can custom order and I will send you a photo of the layout prior to designing..this way your jeans will have your preapproval!! Well off to run errands. Took a few days off to give my fingers a rest...REMEMBER ALL MY ITEMS ARE 100% HAND SEWN. LOVE TO ALL. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING!! MORE SOON. I will be starting the tuxedo tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment