Thursday, February 10, 2011

BACK TO WORK...CRAFT FAIR IN ONE MONTH!!

I have now decided to lay out some patterns and take photos and put them in an album so that way people can order the jeans if they would like. It would work like this.... I will take the album to craft shows with about ten sample styles in them. Once somebody asks to order a pair I will get their size and then remove the photo from the book. I will then make the jeans in that size. Let me remind everyone I will only make one pair of each design. I will post them on the blog and perhaps on etsy.com. When you wear an item made by DRD Designs you will have a unique one of a kind item. Nobody will ever say "hey I have those same shorts (jeans, etc)."  So here are a few items that I have completed and some works in progress..check them out. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO LEAVE COMMENTS!!! Feedback is great, ideas are greater!! Peace. Love. Rock and Roll!!



No comments:

Post a Comment