Friday, February 25, 2011

WINTER BREAK OH YEAH and a new venue for the JEANS

So I did bring a few things with me to work on while I am away for 2 nights to try and relax a little....its not really working but the hot tub feels great on my back!  I will be posting new items on either Saturday or Sunday. In the meantime check my items on facebook at D R D Designs aka Dillon R. Dziedzic Designs. There you can just view the items without having to read the blog if you don't have time.  I went to an awesome store in Glenville, New York today called LaModaLisa....what a truly AWESOME place. Where Fashion meets Art for sure. They are having a contest that I entered to design a tuxedo using paint or embellishing or whatever you come up with. I am excited about this venture and hope some real creativity strikes. I have until March 31st to complete it. I will post pics of it for sure.  Until then one more night to try and enjoy some family time. Things will never be the same but we must try.

No comments:

Post a Comment