Wednesday, February 16, 2011

SHAKEDOWN TAKE DOWN YOUR BUSTED!!!!

So this is awesome news. DRDDesigns are now being sold in Oneonta, New York, the perfect college town. The store: Shakedown Street, 177 Main Street, Oneonta, New York. Met a little boy there today name Marley and thought it was way cool that my son is Dillon and her son is Marley...that is cool!! So a dream is evolving and moving toward a reality...there really is no expectation here just feels good to know that my son's designs are beginning to get out into the world. You cannot imagine how good that feels to me. At the last minute I had to come up with a tag for the jeans..will post it in the morning. Had to break down with the car on the way home and just got home at 2:30ish so pretty tired...not taking time to upload emailed pics from my phone. These items are so much more beautiful in person. Well hey. long day...tired. Night all. Thanks for following. More tomorrow. Peace!!

No comments:

Post a Comment