Monday, February 21, 2011

UNIQUE AND FUN...PEACE LOVE AND SKULLS....YES SKULLS

So I am back to creating and designed these capris for my own. Plan to wear them at the craft fair. I mean after all I believe one should wear and promote their own design!! So here they are. I also finished another pair with skulls on them. They look so much better in person and when I use the camera not the cell phone. I really have to get out and get some batteries for my camera!!

Just a reminder: I will take orders for customized jeans, jean purses, jean jackets....even for children (disney or cartoon or other themes). And as always...comments are welcome!!! Enjoy President's Day all who have it off. Happy Blogging!!



capris made for ME!! finally my own pair

who likes skulls??

No comments:

Post a Comment