Tuesday, February 1, 2011

So many supplies! Patches and buttons and more...

So far this week I have been to the clearance bin at Michael's where I got a whole bag of vintage buttons, various patches and some clearance jewelry items. I also picked up some amazing patches buy one get one free at JoAnn Fabrics and cut up some old clothing. In addition, I paid a visit to Plato's Closet where I bought jeans at 75% off making it possible for me to get 4 pairs of jeans for a total cost of $11.00. I spent a little additional money at Plato's on jewelry that can be taken apart and used to sew on, hang on or decorate my jeans in some creative way. Last but not least I also received some really cool material in the mail from my oldest daughter, Danielle with guitars on it. I have a little sewing center (as I call it) set up that is a nifty little sewing kit container and it is fabulous for organizing my needles, pins, buttons, decorative pins, thread, hook and eyes, etc.. Check out some of my materials and works in progress....




Every item I design is unique and the only one of its kind. Each one of my creations has one thing in common however...they are adorned with a peace sign of some type whether it be embroidered on, a patch or a peace sign made from some kind of material. Orders can be placed for certain sizes with a certain theme by contacting DRD Designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment