Sunday, February 13, 2011

I GOT THE MUSIC IN ME

I noticed some of the pics I attempted to post earlier today did not post so here I go again to try and get them on here. Some of these items are works in progress...like me. Like these white shorts...I really struggled with a pattern for them from this purple and black to then black and white and finally they are almost finished and they are orange and blue themed. It's the creative mind set and the mood that shapes these designs. I also made a pair of Kiss capris. Most people are familiar with the group Kiss. Kiss is the last show (aka concert) my son attended. He loved shows....one of his favorite things to do. Music soothed his soul. A number of my items are embellised with a music note or G cleft in addition to the Peace sign on all items representing the musical talent (guitar, keyboard, harmonica) my son was blessed with and his love of music in general.




No comments:

Post a Comment