Thursday, February 10, 2011

SEW SEW MANY SUPPLIES...HOW FUN!!

So it's been a bit since I posted. Last week was a tough one for me...missing my son and feeling very down. I thought adding to my supplies may help me to feel somewhat better so I did some shopping...first Sally Ann's aka Salvation Army and got some guy jeans and a jean jacket, two pockets books, scarves, tee-shirts and even and old camoflague fishing hat. Materials and designs of all kinds. Total with half off many pink ticketed items $27.35. I then went to Alfred's Fabric's in the Kohl's shopping plaza and bought 2 books of material samples. Tons of samples..one book was $3.00 the other $4.00. Here are my great bargains!! After dinner I will post a finished pocketbook, a pair of jeans and two other works in progress.



THERE'S A CRAFT FAIR COMING UP ON MARCH 12TH FROM 10-3 AT THE JOHNSTOWN, NEW YORK HIGH SCHOOL. I WILL HAVE A TABLE THERE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment